Proud Home of the Knights
Welcome to Tenino Middle School, home of the Knights. We are a 6th-8th grade school located in Tenino, Washington, a 102-year-old historic town. Our school has great community support. Parent volunteers have helped this school tremendously. We firmly believe that students excel when they know we care about them. Be assured that our teachers and staff care deeply about giving your child the best possible education.
We’re glad you came to visit Tenino Middle School’s online home. We hope you’ll continue to stay familiar with our school. You’ll find that we update calendar dates and news items regularly for your convenience. We have also made the Student Handbook available for you to download. We welcome all calls for additional questions you may have!
Dear Tenino Middle School Community,
The 2016-17 school year is off to a great start! During the first month of school, we the students and staff at TMS have accomplished many great things. Some of these include:
- We effectively implemented the "principal's 200," our primary tier I PBIS intervention. Have you received a phone call yet? Be sure to ask your student about it.
- Chromebook rollout was a success. If your student does not have take home privileges but would like them, please contact the office.
- The "Fund Run" was last Friday. Thank you to our volunteers! We could not have done it without you!
- The sixth grade class will attend Cispus Outdoor School from 10/18-10/21. A special thank you goes out to the Adam Craig Foundation for their generous donation to this endeavor!
- TMS athletics will be wrapping up their fall seasons next week. Come down and check out a game, match, or meet!
- Parent teacher conferences will take place November 7-10. We look forward to seeing everyone at TMS!
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact the TMS office.
Proudly a Knight!
24-Hour Threat Reporting Hotline: (888) 287-6157
If you are aware of a potential threat of violence or suicide, please call this number to report it. The line is staffed 24 hours a day, and your call can be anonymous.
- Report threats of violence
- Report potential suicide
- Calls can be anonymous
- Information is reported directly to school administrators